Invisalign Dentist in Grand Blanc MI
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign straightens your teeth using comfortable and clear aligners. Nobody can tell you’re wearing them, so you won’t be afraid to school, work and nights out with your friends.
Invisalign’s teeth aligners are a great alternative to braces, which can never be removed during treatment, require changing the way you eat, and are very visible. Dr. Leach is an award-winning Invisalign dentist who has the experience and knowledge to give you or your child a beautiful smile.
Why would I want Invisalign?
Invisalign’s clear teeth aligners are the most convenient and comfortable way to straighten your teeth. Here are a few of the reasons many people choose Invisalign over metal braces:
- Nearly invisible to those around you
- Eat and drink as you normally would during treatment
- Brush and floss your teeth as you normally would
- Spend less time in the dentist office
- No injuries from metal
Getting straight teeth has never been easier, and Dr. Leach has the experience to ensure that you get the smile you deserve.
How does Invisalign treatment work?
Invisalign treatment is simple and easy. As opposed to making many visits to the orthodontist for traditional braces, you’ll only visit an Invisalign dentist once every six weeks. Here’s how it works:
- You wear a set of Invisalign aligners for about one week, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth gradually move as you replace one aligner with the next, until your new smile emerges.
- You visit your Invisalign doctor once every six weeks to ensure that the treatment is going as planned.
- After six to fifteen months, your teeth have straightened beautifully and the Invisalign treatment ends.
Your smile is your best investment
It's true. No matter what you've believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you're doing it for yourself.
How much does Invisalign® cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues are that you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the dentist.
Invisalign Payment Options
- Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
- Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact our Grand Blanc dental office today. We are conveniently accessible to patients from all over Genesee County.
Bummed out about having braces?
Invisalign Teen gives you a whole new way to wear braces for a "clearly" amazing smile!
- Super comfortable
- Customized just for you
It's your life, keep it that way!
Invisalign aligners are really comfortable and very durable. They fit in with any of your extracurricular activities. So whether you're swimming the 50-meter race, throwing the football out on the field, or playing the clarinet with the school band, you don't have to worry about your braces getting in the way!
Pizza, Popcorn... no Problem!
You've probably heard from friends that with braces you won't be able to eat anything. With Invisalign Teen you can eat whatever you want!
Unlike traditional metal braces, your Invisalign Teen aligners are removable, which means you can go ahead and eat all the things you love without worrying about breaking a bracket or losing a rubber band. Cheers!
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it's clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
Dr. Rob Leach is a certified Invisalign dentist in Michigan, and he has the expertise to give you a beautiful, straight smile. Contact us today to make an appointment for a free Invisalign evaluation and find out if Invisalign is right for you.