Emergency Dentist in Grand Blanc MI
If you have a dental emergency, please contact us at (810) 695-4300, even after hours. If you need immediate attention, our on-call staff member will be able to help you. When you need an emergency dentist, you can trust Michigan Dental Wellness.
We are here to help, any time, any day. If you have a dental emergency, Michigan Dental Wellness will do everything we can to treat you as quickly as possible. Dental emergencies are rare, but when they happen we are here to help.
Emergency Dental Care
If you have suffered an injury to your teeth, you’ll likely need some care after the emergency. Here are a few of the ways that we can help:
- Emergency tooth fillings: If a cavity is causing extreme pain, we’ll repair it with a filling that looks natural and relieves your pain.
- Emergency root canal: Infections are another source of severe pain that might require emergency dentistry. A root canal will relieve your pain and leave your tooth intact.
- Emergency tooth extractions: Sometimes a tooth is damaged to the point that it requires removal. Removing the tooth will relieve pain and allow for healing.
- Emergency tooth crowns: Crowns repair cracked teeth, reducing the risk for infection and protecting teeth from further damage.
Common dental emergencies include:
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Broken jaw
- Permanent tooth knocked out
- Object caught between teeth
- Severe toothache